Charleston Fire and Soot Damage
Portable heaters are often the culprit that cause house fires in bedrooms. This Charleston area rental unit ignited the drapes, and the flames flared up and made quite a mess. The stained walls penetration were exacerbated with the water that sealed them into the porous sheetrock. Many investors turn to SERVPRO of Downtown Charleston knowing the expert IICRC certified crew can handle the job, "Like it never even happened." The demolition of the destroyed materials along with the neutralizing of the harsh odors are a challenge, even for our employees with their advanced training. But, to get it done right by a premier company, and to have peace of mind knowing that documentation is available for your insurance company and that we remained within budget, give us a call 24/7 for help.